Sunday, January 13, 2008

Cup-feeding Progress

It's been a week from when I started to use a mug to serve Matt's choco milk and I'm not sure if I can call it progress. But I've kept tabs of it so I can establish a pattern.

Day 1.

Successful. Drinks all served from the mug or cup. Clap, clap, clap!

Day 2.

Not-so successful. In the morning, my mother resorted to bottle feeding much to my dismay. Just once, she said because Matt demanded for a bottle and so she gave him one. I was utterly disappointed.

As if to let me into Nanay's (my mother) dilemma in the morning while I was working, that night, Matt cried and cried and asked for his bottle. What can I do?

Day 3.


Partially successful. Before working, I left my mother specific orders requests (wink!) to not indulge in his Bottle romance. And it worked. Drinks in the morning were all served from the mug/cup. 1 bottle at night.

Day 4.

Successful. Drinks were all served from the mug or cup. I wish everyday's like this, but no hurry we'll get there soon.

Day 5.

Partially successful. Drinks in the morning were all served from the mug or cup. 1 bottle at night

Day 6.

Successful. Drinks were all served from the mug or cup.

Day 7.

Partially successful. Drinks, in the morning, all served from the mug or cup. 1 bottle at night


No comments: