Friday, December 29, 2006

1st Mall-ing







This is the second time in a row that we’re going out as a family. Just a little adventure for my son. This time the destination is the M-A-L-L. Yes, the mall! Matt’s 1st time. Although Cris and I decided to have our family pic taken in a studio at the mall, I have readied the camera, its memory sticks and batteries for this occasion.

After our side trip to the studio, we dined at a resto with Matt behaving like a gentleman (bless him). Looking at him- seated in a high chair- across the table makes me want to laugh. I am beaming with joy, just looking at my son, munching and playing with his crackers. Too bad I wasn’t able to get shots of him while in the resto.

With stomach calls already answered, we set off to check the kiddie corner where the rides and the carousel are. I believe Matt had a fabulous time. We bought plenty of tokens for the rides and only got a couple left before we decided to call it a day.



Gee, we had a fun time. I’ve never been so happy just going to a mall before. But this must have taken a toll on my son, as he dozed off to sleep before we could go home and right there in the middle of the throng of shoppers.

No comments: